Exercise + Emsculpt Neo = The Faster Way to Build Your Abs!

Your core muscles are important for just about every movement you make. These important muscles are found in your torso. They surround the spine and pelvis. These muscles are essential for proper load balance within the spine and pelvis. They spare the spine from excessive load, and are essential for load transfer between the upper and lower body. As one of our most important stability muscles, the core also helps us to maintain our balance.

When it comes to gaining that much-admired 6-pack, we often only think of exercise. While concentrating on exercise is all and well, building a strong core quickly takes more than regular crunches.

According to Harvard Health, roughly 90% of body fat is subcutaneous, meaning it lies just under the skin. It is the fat you see which forms your belly. The other 10% is visceral fat. This lies beneath the abdominal wall, and in the spaces that envelop the intestines and liver. While doing crunches is great for toning your core muscles, the key to forming a 6-pack is in losing body fat.

But lowering body fat can be a long and painstaking process. Most men and women have to lose a substantial amount of body fat for their abs to show. Through exercise alone, this could take many months for a man or woman of average body fat ratio to achieve the necessary amount of fat loss for 6-pack abs.

If you feel that your workouts are not helping you to build your core fast enough and you are anxious to see visible results, you might find Emsculpt Neo to be of great help to you.

Emsculpt Neo
Time is precious to all of us. We cannot earn back time and we want to spend it doing so many things. Emsculpt Neo helps you to save precious time – building your core quickly! It chisels your muscles, gives it tone and burns your fats so that your muscle definition can be pronounced – all in one fell swoop within a short 30-minute session!

Emsculpt Neo is an FDA-cleared next generation technology that simultaneously emits radiofrequency (RF) and HIFEM+ energies to help you reduce fat and gain muscle. It saves you considerable time and effort working out at the gym (or at home).

In Emsculpt Neo, RF energy heats up your muscles in less than four minutes. This speeds up the treatment as the muscles get ready for the coming stress. Also, when temperature hits 43-45oC, there is fat apoptosis. This is where your fat cells are permanently destroyed, being burnt away.

Next, HIFEM+ energy works to build your muscles. It enables your muscles to ignore the limitations set by your brain, which tells your muscles that they can only a certain number of contractions. HIFEM+ energy focused on muscle fibres helps them reach intensities far higher than that possible through a workout. It does this by stimulating up to 20,000 contractions at the applied areas, resulting in muscle hypertrophy, which gives your muscle bulk.

According to clinical studies, Emsculpt Neo can enable 30% reduction in fat and 25% growth in muscle mass on average. Each session only takes 30 minutes. There are 4 sessions and after each session, there is no downtime at all!

There is only so much you can achieve via exercise alone. If you want to get good core strength in double-quick time, Emsculpt Neo can help you see visible changes quickly – in 4 sessions! So visit one of our authorised clinics to discover all the advantages of Emsculpt Neo now!